Donut shop for sale in a prime location 001026
Donut shop for sale in a prime location. A well-established donut shop specializing in various donuts and baked goods are available for acquisition. This business was originally established by the previous owner in 2005 and was acquired by the current owner in 2014. The business is occupied in a 950 SF space of a retail strip center located in a prime location surrounded by the national grocery market and enormous presence of retail chains with heavy traffic. Various menu items are provided at this donut shop ranging from coffee, beverages, and baked goods such as pastries, sausage rolls, donuts, and crowd-favorite croissant donuts; it also accepts/provides custom donut orders ranging from kid-friendly custom-designed donuts to birthday letters. Most of the customers are middle to high-income individuals and families that are a good mix of all demographics from the surrounding densely populated residential neighborhood. In contrast, Caucasian customers are predominant in this business. About 75% of the customer base is white-collar, while the remaining 25% is blue-collar. Few competitors are within the immediate market area, but this business has the edge over its competitors regarding customer service, cleanliness, and products. This business has built up its solid customer base accumulated in the last 15 years of operation by providing a strong product line and exceptional customer service and custom-design donuts that have differentiated themselves from the competition. After the current owner's acquisition, revenue and public awareness of this business have increased compared to the previous ownership. The gross sales average of this donut shop was consistently around $30,000/month over the last several years before the pandemic. Even after the pandemic, there has been a slight decrease to $25,000/month but improving every month. Currently, some marketing is in place through social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram. Still, more proactive marketing methods must be utilized to achieve maximum income capacity and grow the customer base beyond the immediate market area. Marketing efforts on delivery and take-out service, including 3rd party delivery, can greatly improve sales as the demand for delivery and take-out service is growing more than ever after the COVID-19 outbreak. Focusing on acquiring accounts and customers for catering from nearby corporate offices and headquarters, medical offices, car dealerships, schools, and churches can also immediately affect overall sales. A well-experienced buyer in this business will be able to reduce the significant payroll expense by not having to hire a full-time baker. This well-established donut shop is perfect for a family. It is ready for a potential buyer to be actively involved in the business operation while marketing to grow the business to maximum income capacity.
The owner will provide sufficient training for an agreed-upon period to make the transition into the business as seamless as possible.
The business is occupied in a 950 SF space of a retail strip center located in a prime location surrounded by many nationwide retail shops.
Competition is expected in this industry, but this business not only offers quality products in a wide variety of donuts and baked goods but also provides customized options for its ingredient and design to accommodate all kinds of customers' preferences.
Marketing efforts to increase catering business to corporate offices and headquarters, medical offices, car dealerships, and churches nearby can also significantly improve sales as the catering business remains untapped. Moving forward, a friendly, fluent English speaker at the register will also help the business's operation flow much smoother, allowing this business to enhance customer service.
100% down at the time of closing or 50% Cash Down with SBA Financing for Qualified Buyers with Industry Experience.
© Copyright 2020 V-AID Group, Inc.