SOLD – Franchise Pizza Dine-In and Delivery in N. Dallas
Franchise pizza dine-in & delivery restaurant located in N. Dallas is now available for sale. This gourmet pizza restaurant is occupied in a 2,088 SF space of a retail shopping center which is anchored by one of the largest grocery chains in the U.S. This grocery chain draws a tremendous amount of traffics to this center keeping the center consistently busy. Delicious gourmet pizzas account for about 80% of the revenues. The rest of the 20% consists of subs, salads, and appetizers. The interior of the restaurant has a warm and cozy appearance decorated with unique frames and decorations, and it has more than 74 seating capacity. Although this restaurant is a well-known gourmet pizza franchise in town with multiple units, this particular location does not pay any royalty fee because of a special waiver the restaurant was granted by the franchisor for being one of the first few franchisees of this franchise, and this will be grand-fathered to the new owner as well. This is a great opportunity to acquire a well-established franchise dine-in and delivery restaurant located in N. Dallas.