Deli for Sale 5-day-a-week Operation 001255
Deli for sale! Are you looking to own and operate a successful 5-day-a-week office deli? If so, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This gourmet deli franchise inside one of the busiest Class A office buildings in Tarrant County is now available for acquisition. Home to thousands of professionals, this business regularly serves up high-quality made-to-order sandwiches, salads, wraps, coffee drinks, desserts, sides and other delicious items.
The deli enjoys an optimal location that provides plenty of customer flow without expansive marketing efforts. However, more customers can be acquired with greater promotional activity in the office tower and surrounding area. For those interested in taking on this opportunity, consider taking advantage of digital marketing strategies or expanding service branding within the local community to enhance customer engagement and increase sales. Sales for this business currently average $2,500 a day.
Currently holding an occupancy rate of 90%, 60% of its tenants work within this office building, while 40% conduct their business remotely. With even more tenants returning to non-remote work over time, sales are inevitably projected to increase meaningfully at this deli business. Moreover, owning and operating a restaurant can be quite demanding but this business allows considerable flexibility in scheduling since it only operates fewer hours than is generally standard for those in the industry - making it ideal for anyone looking to lead a better balance between professional aspirations and personal commitments.
This franchise has no direct competitors in its immediate market, and its strategic location allows a stable flow of customers making it an attractive choice for a potential owner seeking consistency and potential for growth. Contact us to secure this solid business opportunity!
Looking for other opportunities.
The owner will provide a two-week training period to ensure a smooth transition into the business.
This business is located in Tarrant County inside an office tower occupying over 1 million SF, with high occupancy and easy access to a prominent conference/meeting facility nearby. 90% of the office spaces in the buildings are currently leased. Nearly 40% of tenants have worked remotely since the pandemic, but more tenants are expected to return to non-remote work within the building. The remaining 60% of tenants currently work within the building providing an ample flow of customers. All equipment is in impeccable condition and working order.
There are no direct competitors because this business is the only deli franchise in the office tower.
Some marketing is in place through corporate, word of mouth, and social media, but proactive marketing within the office building and surrounding area will be the key to further business growth. The office tower has a new tenant bringing over 800 employees to work at this location increasing customer traffic to the immediate area.
100% cash at closing or SBA financing with 25-30% cash down available for qualified buyers.