V-AID Group Selected as Top 5 Best Business Brokers in Dallas by DBEST
V-AID Group is thrilled to have been selected as Top 5 best business brokers in Dallas by DBEST.CO. DBEST is a local company based in Dallas providing honest reviews of local businesses that provide the best products and services. From local restaurants to plumbers and country clubs, DBEST and its team has a strict criterion that must be met to be featured in their top 5 including testing products and services they feature by looking through every resource there is while scouring databases, different kinds of platforms, and are guided by referrals and recommendations from their leads.
The selection was made using the following criteria.
- Professional credibility – Relevant licenses, achievements, and the overall reputation of the business broker.
- Scope of services – The different services provided by the broker to every business owner or prospective buyer
- Transaction efficiency – The overall efficiency of the buying or selling process in every business transaction made.
- Customer service – How well the client is treated and accommodated by the business broker in every step of the process.
- Availability – How easy it is to contact the broker and receive important information or updates regarding its services.
About V-AID Group
Since 2001, V-AID Group, a team of resilient business brokers and M&A advisors in Dallas TX, has been specializing in selling small to mid-size businesses in the main street to the lower middle market. V-AID’s experienced team of experts has a proven strategy that will ensure strict confidentiality, a streamlined selling process, and the maximum value for the business. With deep expertise accumulated from hundreds of done deals, V-AID delivers superior results by providing clients with strategic planning and creative solutions tailored to each transaction. Combining V-AID’s proprietary database of buyer networks and industry-leading marketing, V-AID offers a proven selling method that has been the solution to a value-added exit for hundreds of business owners with a completion of 609 transactions totaling over 135 Million Dollars and continuing.